Vampire Facelift (R) Procedure and Marketing Workshop:
Combine the principles of Leonardo with the latest science to produce the most beautiful results with Botox, Fillers, and blood-derived growth factors.
Even though the techniques and ideas behind this workshop involve concentration and focus, the teaching is done in a relaxed and casual way using some of my best friends and patients as models. You will be treated with respect and honor and courtesy while learning from me.
Here's what you get with this workshop:
- Gives you the skills to do the Vampire Facelift (R) Procedure.
- Gives you the skills to do the Vampire Breast Lift (TM) procedure.
- How to look at the face and identify the most beautiful and the most distracting parts of the face and then talk comfortably with the patient about what can be done.
- How to inject the lower face with botox with confidence (to treat gummy smile, soften periorbital lines and marionette's lines, and orange peel chins).
- How to do the Vampire Facelift (TM), how injecting platelet rich fibrin matrix you must use a different technique than Juvederm and how to explain this to your patients (the Vampire Facelift TM). This training gives you the skills to be on VampireFacelift.com
- How to create beautiful mouths (and never make duck mouths or bird beaks). Here you learn to apply the proportions as described by Leonardo da Vinci--how to translate art into medical practice.
- A review of basic injection techniques and how to choose the best filler for the job.
- How to use the various fillers to sculpt the face not only back to a more youthful appearance but also to a more aesthetically pleasing state: includes the brow, the nose, the jaw, the ear lobes, under the eyes.
- Hands on and didactic from 9am-6 pm.
& 20 minutes:
Notice that you see injection marks in the cheek and not in the naso-labial folds. By augmenting the cheeks, I was able to pull out the nasolabial folds while creating a higher, more glamorous "cheek bone."
Also, notice that she has a gull shaped brow (in the after photo) from the filler before the botox I gave her even had time to work.
This woman only asked me to treat the naso-labial folds by injecting those and did not even notice or know that I could treat all the rest:
1) straighten and narrow the nose,
2) augment the cheeks,
3) augment the brow,
4) straighten her mouth,
5) take the tired out of her eyes by filling the tear troughs, and
6) finally, as a side-effect of all the rest, make her naso-labial folds disappear.
Travel details at bottom of this page
((Questions? 888-522-2043 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 888-522-2043 FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting)
Membership at the American Cosmetic Cellular Medicine Association and attendance at this course qualifies you for listing at VampireFacelift.com and gives you access to review videos in the members-only section of the ACCMA.
No video or audio recording is allowed during these events. This is cosmetic work, not the healing of horrific disease, so I have no ethical reasons to facilitate the easy broadcasting of these ideas and techniques. These are very valuable and closely guarded techniques.
Instructor: Sylvia Silvestri, RN . Sylvia has been working as practicing injector and instructor for 17 years. She's a certified instructor of the Vampire Facelift (R). She will be teaching this class at the office of Jason Diamond, MD .
P.P.S. The workshop takes place here:
9400 Brighton Way
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Money Back if Not Completely Satisfied
(Questions? 251-648-7704 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 251-648-7704 FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting