American Cosmetic Cellular Medicine Association
Dr. Shawket Alkhayal has been extremely successful both as a teacher and as a provider of the O-Shot®, and Priapus Shot®.
I strongly endorse his courses.
Peace & health,
Charles Runels, MD
For more information, click here.
Dr. Alkhayal is a consultant urologist with more than 20 years of experience. He graduated from Baghdad University College of Medicine 1991 and moved to The United Kingdom after his internship where he had further training, experience and higher qualifications. Obtained Masters Degree in Urology from UCL in 2004 and fellowship of the Royal college of Surgeons in Urology in 2008. He was a lecturer at Sussex University medical school, UK. Honorary Consultant at Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals and head of Urology Department at Benenden Hospital in Kent. Moved to Dubai in 2013 as a consultant Urologist and head of department at the American Hospital Dubai. Established Al Khayal Medical Centre for Urology and Andrology at Dubai Healthcare city, 2014.
* MB,Ch.B – Baghdad University College of Medicine 1991
* UK PLAB,- General Medical Council UK 1998
* MRCS – Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh 2001
* MSc Urology – University College London 2004
* FRCS(Urol) – Fellowship of the Royal college of Surgeons in Urology 2008
* CCT UK Board certified in Urology 2009
Current Hospital Affiliations
* The American Hospital Dubai
* The Mediclinic City Hospital Dubai
* Royal Sussex County Hospital, Brighton UK
* Benenden Hospital, Kent UK
* European association of Urology
* European Society of sexual medicine
* International continence Society