O-Shot (R), LEO (R) [Laser Enhanced O-Shot (R)], & Vampire Breast Lift (R) Procedures Workshop
with Live Models
Bonus Marketing Plan
Even though the techniques and ideas behind this workshop involve concentration and focus, the teaching is done in a relaxed and casual way. You will be treated with respect and honor and courtesy.
Physicians & nurse practitioners experienced with a pelvic exam are welcome (family practice, internal medicine, and gynecology).
Here's what you get with this workshop:
- How to do the O-Shot (R) procedure which is rapidly growing in popularity. Two studies done with FSD and with lichen sclerosus can be seen here (other studies under way)
- Science and review of the treatment of urinary incontinence and how the O-Shot can be used to help. There is still a need for slings, meshes, and medications, and physical therapies. How the O-Shot (R) procedure fits into this spectrum of treatments will be discussed with a review of the pertinent literature.
- How physicians are combining the O-Shot(R) with new & safer laser therapies to help with both SUI and FSD. Laser Enhanced O-Shot (R) or LEO.
- Review of female sexual dysfunction. The available treatments and how the O-Shot (R) procedure fits into that spectrum.
- Review of the science of Platelet-Rich plasma and how the technology can be used as a part of vaginal health.
- Gives you the skills to do the Vampire Breast Lift (TM) procedure.
- Live models & didactic from 9am- 4:30pm on May 29, 2015.
Membership in the O-Shot(R) provider group is $97 per month (used for research and patient education). Trainees are automatically registered as members of the group after completion of the course but will not be billed for 3 months. You can cancel that membership at anytime and continue to provide the procedure without penalty other than loss of use of the name "O-Shot" in marketing and patient education. Our intention is to have a premier group of physicians providing this procedure that sponsors research and provides excellent work with quality materials. The name serves as reassurance to patients of the degree of training and of expertise.
Example of Vampire Breast Lift (R):
The Vampire Breast Lift also helps with loss of sensation after implantation and with stretch marks as well as with defects from scaring or from prosthesis placement.
2 Months After:
Guarantee: If you do not feel like you will more than pay for this course within 30 days of your arrival home, you can walk out at lunch time and get a full refund.
Click Here Now to Register
Money back if not completely satisfied.
Travel details at bottom of this page
Oscar Aguirre, MD,
Dr. Aguirre is Board certified by the American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology, with subspecialty certification in Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery. He's been providing the O-Shot (R) procedure & LEO with great success in the Denver area and brings his teaching experience to the mission of helping more physicians understand the benefits and limits of the O-Shot (R) procedure & PRP for urogynecology.
Charles Runels, MD
Dr. Runels worked as a physical chemist and product developer for 3 years before medical school. He invented the O-Shot (R) procedure and has, thus far, trained over 600 physicians in 13 countries to do this and other procedures. He's a member of the the Association of Clinical Research Professionals and founded the American Cosmetic Cellular Medicine Association.
He will make a guest appearance for the duration of this course to answer questions about the history of the procedures [(O-Shot, LEO, & Vampire Breast Lift (R)] and offer an additional bonus of how to market with integrity in such a way as to inspire women to better health. Dr. Aguirre will be the primary instructor.
Charles Runels, MD
IMPORTANT: Only a small number of physicians and nurse practitioner will be accepted to this course so that all can have a intense and live demonstration (not from the back of a room with a movie). The computer will automatically shut down registration after the quota is reached.
No video or audio recording is allowed during these events. These are very valuable and closely guarded techniques and only those who have been properly trained and licensed can legally use the name O-Shot (R). If you are interested in helping teach the procedure...you are needed. You should successfully do the procedure for 6 months first (and a live training workshop is required).
Money Back if Not Completely Satisfied